Friday 7 July 2017

Butterfly kiss...

My card this afternoon is for CAS-ual Fridays CFC177 challenge... from their tic tac toe inspiration.
I've chosen top left diagonally to bottom right - butterflies, add a tag, add texture.
I've used a stencil and sprays for my background on the main panel and stamped on my sentiment and some butterfly script, also added some coloured texture paste with a stencil.
Then I die cut my stitched tag added some butterfly script and sponged some colour and to finish added a ribbon and die cut butterfly.  Then chose a mauve background panel and gave that some more texture with an embossing folder. Thanks for taking a peek


4 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, I love every thing about this card. I recently bought a die that I can use to make tags, as I love them on cards.

    Hope you have a fab Friday. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the embossing and added texture to tag, great take on the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and fantastic project for our CAS-ual Fridays challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty and romantic card! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn